[IRP] Status of the Charter?

shaila mistry shailam
Fri Jul 16 05:24:35 EEST 2010

Thanks Lisa
I will be there
Shaila

From: Lisa Horner <LisaH at global-partners.co.uk>

To: shaila mistry <shailam at yahoo.com>; "Benedek, Wolfgang
<(wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at)>" <wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at>; Max Senges
<maxsenges at gmail.com>; Rikke Frank Joergensen <rfj at humanrights.dk>; Meryem
Marzouki <Meryem.Marzouki at lip6.fr>
Cc: irp <Irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org>
Sent: Wed, July 14, 2010 6:10:12 AM
Subject: RE: [IRP] Status of the Charter?

Thanks Wolfgang for leading the group in finalising the first section of the
charter.

Coalition members - I propose that we have a coalition conference call next week
to discuss how we want to take this work forward, and also our work in the run
up to the IGF.  Would next WEDNESDAY  21ST JULY at 16.00 UK, 17.00 CET (08.00
San Francisco I think!) suit people?  PLEASE RSVP.  If you can't make that time,
please let me know when next week you are free, and we could try and find a time
that suits most.  I'll send the skype/phone numbers and  confirmation on Monday.

All the best,
Lisa