[IRP] New on the list

Lisa Horner LisaH
Thu Jul 15 19:16:48 EEST 2010

Hi Karin

It's great to have your participation - welcome.  We're having a conference call next Wednesday at 17.00 Central Europe Time.  It'd be a good opportunity for us to find out more about your work and vice versa.  I hope you can make it.  I'll be sending the phone/skype numbers early next week.

All the best,
Lisa

________________________________
From: irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org [irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org] On Behalf Of Karin Ajaxon [karin.ajaxon at gmail.com]
Sent: 15 July 2010 09:10
To: irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org
Subject: [IRP] New on the list

Hi all

Quick introduction to me. Karin Ajaxon, swede part of the Julia group<http://juliagruppen.se/lang/en/om-juliagruppen/> and We Rebuild Eu/Telecomix<http://werebuild.eu/wiki/Main_Page>, living in France since earlier this year. Focusing mainly on net neutrality at the moment, but also looking at other issues facing the Internet.

Regards,
Karin Ajaxon