[IRP] Teaching Human Rights in the Digital Age - Course Reflections

Bodle, Robert Robert_Bodle
Tue Jul 13 20:45:57 EEST 2010

Thanks MF!

I'm happy to share anything that might help build an internet rights and principles curriculum.  -looking forward to any follow up points.

Next time I'd like more time to address the ?challenges? and "things I would do differently."

I'd also be interested to hear about experiences from others teaching similar courses outside of the U. S.

The Charter will also make things easier by providing a normative framework that establishes relationships between HRs and ICTs (beyond my own lectures and longer readings).

Cheers and thanks again!
Robert

http://wp.me/pdutj-3Y

http://twitter.com/netrights
http://www.facebook.com/internetrightsandprinciples

Robert Bodle, PhD
Assistant Professor of Communication Studies
Chair, Instructional Delivery Committee
College of Mount St. Joseph
Tel: 513-244-4829