[IRP] An Animated Thank You from EFF!

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn
Fri Jul 9 22:24:20 EEST 2010

Hello Katiza

It is a very interesting animation. The work that EFF is doing on its Terms
of (Ab)use project is very interesting.

Good work. Very good work.

( I have sent it to an ICANN working group in the context of a suggestion to
make the complex domain registration agreements easy to understand for the
average Registrant who has no idea of the clauses of the Domain Registration
Agreement.)

Sivasubramanian M