[IRP] New DRAFT Version 1.1 taking on board comments

Meryem Marzouki meryem
Tue Dec 21 21:59:39 EET 2010

Thanks Dixie for all this hard work!
Lisa, and all: I'm leaving for holidays on next Thursday morning, and
have a huge amount of urgent things to finalize before that. I'll be
back early January, and will comment on the whole text before the
deadline of 8 January.
Wishing you all well deserved holidays and a happy new year!
Best,
Meryem

Le 21 d?c. 10 ? 18:15, Lisa Horner a ?crit :