[IRP] Charter Process - suggestion

Benedek, Wolfgang wolfgang.benedek@uni-graz.at wolfgang.benedek
Mon Aug 30 11:35:40 EEST 2010

Dear Shaila,

Thak You for Your good efforts.

Unfortunately, it appears that Google docs are presently not accesssible.

Could You please send (me) Your comments in some other way?

On Your question, I agree that the different parts of the Charter are not equally strong and that (much) more work has to go into it. It will be difficult, however, to identify or agree on what is good enough for an abridged version. Therefore, I would prefer that we present what we have by then in Vilnius as a 1.0 draft, collect feedback, seek wider participation and endorsement and continue working on a more elaborate draft.

Kind regards

Wolfgang Benedek