[IRP] Remote participation moderator for our DC workshop

M I Franklin cos02mf
Tue Aug 17 18:30:58 EEST 2010

Hi

Happy to do so.

MF

--On Tuesday, August 17, 2010 15:48 +0100 Lisa Horner
<LisaH at global-partners.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all
>

> We need to identify a remote moderator for our workshop and submit the
> name to the IGF secretariat by Friday.  Please could someone who will be
> at the IGF volunteer?  The person will be responsible for collecting
> comments from people who are participating remotely and feeding them into
> the discussion.  As we'll be using the session to consult on the
> Charter, it's a crucial role!  Please let me know if you're
> interested.
>

> All the best,
>
> Lisa

> Lisa Horner
>
> Head of Research & Policy  Global Partners and Associates
>
> 338 City Road, London, EC1V 2PY, UK
>
> Office: + 44 207 239 8251     Mobile: +44 7867 795859
>
> LisaH at global-partners.co.uk  www.global-partners.co.uk

Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader
Convener of the Transnational Communications & Global Media Program
Media & Communications
Goldsmiths
New Cross
London SE14 6NW
United Kingdom
Tel (direct): #44 (0)207 919-7072
Fax: #44 (0) 207 919-7616
email: m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
http://www.goldsmiths.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/franklin.php
http://www.goldsmiths.ac.uk/pg/ma-transnational-communications-global-media.php

"It is difficult to be sat on all day, every day, by some other creature,
without forming an opinion on them. On the other hand, it is perfectly
possible to sit all day, every day, on top of another creature and not have
the slightest thought about them whatsoever." (Douglas Adams)