[IRP] FW: Charter of Human Rights and Principles for the Internet

parminder parminder
Fri Aug 13 13:50:54 EEST 2010

In fact we can accommodate Roberto's very important concern in the
following way:

'"All people are equal before the law and are entitled without any
discrimination to equal protection of the law.  This applies to the
Internet and other digital communication platforms as much as to
anywhere else in the world. This however does not preempt any special
legal  protections or measures at protective discrimination for people
and groups who may be structurally discriminated and require such
measures to ensure their substantive equality with others."