[IRP] Conference call: Thursday 19th August, 4pm CET

Lisa Horner LisaH
Wed Aug 11 14:22:42 EEST 2010

Dear all

Thanks to people who have commented on the Charter so far.  As we discussed before, there will be a conference call next week to give coalition members the chance to ask the experts questions about the text, and for them to explain to you what they have done.

The call will be on Thursday 19th September at 15.00 UK / 16.00 CET.  Wolfgang has confirmed that he can make that time, and I hope some of the other experts will also be able to join us.  I hope that coalition members can make it.  If you can't but would still like to discuss the Charter, please let me know and we will try to work something out.

It would be very useful if people make written comments before the call so that we can structure the discussion and allow the experts to consider them in advance.

The numbers to join the call are below.

All the best,
Lisa

 *   Conference Room Number: 1981070
To use the HiDef Conferencing(tm) service, you may call from:

Skype (free):

 Participants: +9900827041981070

[cid:image001.gif at 01CB394F.E5261930]

Phone (Toll):