[IRP] Program and Registration - 3rd GigaNet Workshop in Montreal, 30&31 May 2010 - "Global Internet Governance: An Interdisciplinary Research Field in Construction"

Meryem Marzouki meryem
Wed Apr 28 21:42:49 EEST 2010

Hi Shaila,

We are working on it. I'll let you know when information will be ready.
Thank you for your interest.
Best,
Meryem

Le 28 avr. 10 ? 20:04, shaila mistry a ?crit :