[IRP] IRP meeting - Geneva May 9th

Lisa Horner LisaH
Wed Apr 21 17:02:52 EEST 2010

Hi all

Just a quick note to confirm that the IRP meeting is going ahead in Geneva on Sunday May 9th.  We need to get an idea of numbers, and also set up the remote participation system. So please could you let me know if you're going to come, either virtually or in person?

We'll be starting around 13.00 Geneva time.  If you want to dial in at different times due to time zones or availability, just let me know and we can work around it.

The focus of the meeting will be the Charter of Human Rights and Principles for the Internet.  The expert group will be presenting the work they've done, so it's really important that as many of us as possible participate to feed in our ideas and ask questions.  There will also be scope to discuss other issues and initiatives, so let me know if there's anything you want to put on the agenda or update the group about.

Does anyone know of any good remote participation systems that we could use...preferably that are free?

Hope you can come!

Lisa

Lisa Horner
Head of Research & Policy  Global Partners and Associates
338 City Road, London, EC1V 2PY, UK
Office: + 44 207 239 8251     Mobile: +44 7867 795859
LisaH at global-partners.co.uk<mailto:lisah at global-partners.co.uk>  www.global-partners.co.uk<http://www.global-partners.co.uk/>