[IRP] (charter) next steps: planning and coordination meeting for the charter update/drafting

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa
Wed Sep 30 01:05:33 EEST 2009

Hi Max,

Is there a possibility for direct callins to some of us that are in
countries like Pakistan where we have a bad energy crisis under way
for example, I have had the power outages during: 11am-12pm, 2pm-3pm,
5pm-6pm, 10pm-11pm, 12pm-1am and now waiting for the next one to cut
me short.

I can come into skype if I have Internet and no power outage otherwise
my number is +92 333 4661290.

Just in case I might be left out, I will forward an email here that
details out my inputs for the rights charter.

I am also considering to boycott participation in the IGF as a protest
for not including Human Rights as a main theme in the Forum and thus
also giving up my ISOC ambassadorship that will enable my
participation..., I am still going through some previous IGF
proceedings and inputs by stakeholders on the Human Rights issue and
trying to reach my final decision.

Fouad

>>> http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa