[IRP] access data for thursday calls (morning and evening)

Max Senges maxsenges
Tue Sep 29 22:31:09 EEST 2009

Hi Marianne and all

here is the info for both calls:

MORNING CALL
You have scheduled a conference for:
   9:00 AM Central European Summer Time on Thursday October 1, 2009

for Skype call: +9900827044014832  <skype:+9900827044014832?call>

Call US Toll:
Conference Room Number: 4014832

 United States: +1 (201) 793-9022
 Canada: +1 (201) 793-9022

EVENING CALL
   6:00 PM Central European Summer Time on Thursday October 1, 2009

on Skype call:  +9900827044014832  <skype:+9900827044014832?call>

Call Domestic Toll:
Conference Room Number: 4014832

 United States: +1 (201) 793-9022
 Canada: +1 (201) 793-9022

Managing the Conference Call

The following commands may be used by the moderator during the conference
call:

*1 Play menu of features so you know what's available
*2 Mute/Unmute your own line so other people can't hear you talking
*5 Hear the number of callers who are on the conference
*6 Lock/Unlock the conference so no other callers can join
*7 Record the conference
*8 Mute/Unmute all participants except moderators - lecture mode

#1 Entry/exit beeps (both on/both off)
#3 Roll call of participants (if enabled)