[IRP] Important: webcast trial for Open Consultations Tomorrow (13:00 GMT)

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel
Wed Sep 9 02:56:29 EEST 2009

Sorry for the cross-posting

 Dear all,

I forward an invitation from the IGF Secretariat.

As you know the next Open Consultations will take place on 16 and 17/09, in
Geneva.

*The Secretariat will be testing the webcast of the Open Consultations
tomorrow* (Wednesday, Sep. 09) throughout the day. They would like as many
people as possible to *connect at the same time, 13:00 GMT* (15:00 Geneva
time), so they will be able to test the robustness of the system.

The link is: http://www.ebu.ch/en/tools/webcam/

Note: installation of Real Player is required.

Everybody who takes part in the trial can send feedback to igf at unog.ch

Our participation is very important to improve the quality of the webcast in
future events.

Please forward this message to your contacts that may be interested.

Best wishes!

Marilia Maciel

Remote Participation Working Group