[IRP] Final Version of our Report: Values, principles and rights in internet governance

Max Senges max
Mon Sep 7 15:18:20 EEST 2009

Thanks Robert - you are very kind in your valuation and you raise a couple
of good points which Lisa and myself will try to address in the GIGANET
derrivate of the report

will post about remote participation for sunday soon
Max