[IRP] [charter] right to life liberty and security of person --- relevant for internet governance

Jaco Aizenman skorpio
Tue Oct 20 20:18:25 EEST 2009

Max,
I agree with you, but all the way....          ;-)

*There is no need to rewrite for the internet, any already existing
fundamental right....*

Best regards,

Jaco

Jaco Aizenman L.