[IRP] *Corrected* access data for Thursday and Friday calls (Oct. 15 & 16)

Robert Bodle irpbodle
Thu Oct 15 00:57:29 EEST 2009

(sorry for crossposts/redundancy)

Sorry everyone, I made mistake on the meeting time for Thursday's call (its
to be held at 9am EST not 6am). Thank you for your patience.

Here now is the correct and hopefully improved info for our two meeting
times. Talk soon.

THURSDAY?S CALL (15:00 CET)
You have scheduled a conference for:
9:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time US on Thursday October 15, 2009

for Skype call: +9900827042115958

Call US Toll:
Conference Room Number: 2115958

 United States: +1 (201) 793-9022
 Canada: +1 (201) 793-9022

FRIDAY?S CALL 18:00 CET
   12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (US) on Friday October 16, 2009

on Skype call:  +9900827042115958

Call Domestic Toll:
Conference Room Number: 2115958

United States: +1 (201) 793-9022
 Canada: +1 (201) 793-9022

Managing the Conference Call

The following commands may be used by the moderator during the conference
call:

*1 Play menu of features so you know what's available
*2 Mute/Unmute your own line so other people can't hear you talking
*5 Hear the number of callers who are on the conference
*6 Lock/Unlock the conference so no other callers can join
*7 Record the conference
*8 Mute/Unmute all participants except moderators - lecture mode

#1 Entry/exit beeps (both on/both off)
#3 Roll call of participants (if enabled)