[IRP] (charter) next steps: planning and coordination meeting #2 for the charter update/drafting

shaila mistry shailam
Mon Oct 12 21:55:37 EEST 2009

Hi All
I have been working on article 3,4,21 and 29. Everyone is of course ?welcome to add to what I have written
I would?like to join the team to?add something to 12,18,19.

I will not be able to join you if the next meeting is held on Friday 16 th Oct
But I can join you on Wed 14 or Thurs 15. Just in case this becomes a popular date for others.
Many thanks for all the good work that everyone is doing.

cheers
Shaila?
?
Life is too short ....challenge the rules
Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!?
?
?rom: "Bodle, Robert" <Robert_Bodle at mail.msj.edu>
To: Max Senges <maxsenges at gmail.com>; irp <Irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org>; "Rights at lists.apc.org" <Rights at lists.apc.org>
Sent: Sun, October 11, 2009 10:02:56 AM
Subject: (charter) next steps: planning and coordination meeting #2 for the charter update/drafting

Hello everyone,

I'd like to follow up with information about our next meeting regarding the drafting of the Charter of Human Rights and Principles on the Internet.

I suggest we meet this Friday at 18.00 CET (9am PST; 12EST), please confirm whether you can come.

I will setup a skype/call-in conference call in the next few days.

Best,
Robert
--
Robert Bodle, PhD
Assistant Professor of Communication Studies
robert_bodle at mail.msj.edu