[IRP] (charter) next steps: planning and coordination meeting #2 for the charter update/drafting

Max Senges maxsenges
Sun Oct 11 20:13:40 EEST 2009

It's in my calendar - Looking forward to it

Oh and if Anja / Jac and our other peers who live in the eastern timezones
want to hold an earlier meeting, please make a suggestion.

Thanks for organizing Robert
Max