[IRP] WE NEED YOU - crucial phase of drafting Charter of Human Rights and Principles on the Internet

Max Senges maxsenges
Mon Oct 5 10:03:05 EEST 2009

Hi Lee welcome to the discussion

> If I may try to gently wade into this discussion: I agree with Ian that
> talking a lot about a 'right' to network neutrality is a mistake best
> avoided.
>
> One of the key mistakes we agreed to avoid is to call anything but Human
Rights rights - so there is no right to net neutrality in the text. Only a
principles that creates the condition for us to enjoy our rights online.

Best
Max