[IRP] drafting kick-off eastern conference update

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette
Thu Oct 1 17:06:59 EEST 2009

Dear Emily

I am happy to help with article 20.

Max.. I am going to have to apologise for not being able to attend the
meeting.

I won't have connectivity at 18h00 (internet at my house went down this
morning) and for all kinds of boring reasons I am unable to stay at the
office late today.

Hope it goes well.

Anriette