[IRP] today::: online workshop "values principles rights" ||| tomorrow monthly meeting

Max Senges maxsenges
Wed May 13 18:37:39 EEST 2009

Hi Marianne

i think the agenda for the discussion will come naturally based on the
presentation that i prepared

looking forward to see you shortly

am already in the room preparing things, so everbody interested can enter
the online conference room @
http://supercoolschool.na4.acrobat.com/values_and_rights_on_the_internet_456/

Saludos
Max

*"I dont divide the world into the weak and the strong, or into the
successes and the failures. ...
I divide the world into the learners and the nonlearners"*
  .   .   .   .  .  .  . Benjamin Barber

Dr. Max Senges

www.maxsenges.com
www.knowledgeentrepreneur.com