[IRP] monthly meeting 14th of May - 18.00 CET? and OC...

Ginger Paque gpaque
Tue May 5 16:44:48 EEST 2009

Hello all,
I hope to be able to join the call, as I will be in Geneva, and may have
a better connection :)

I will be in Geneva for the OC on the 13th. Is anyone else attending? Do
we have a statement or agenda that I can read/push/follow? I have been
busy and not following the posts closely, so forgive me if I am a bit
"out of the loop".

It seems we could read a short, concise statement reiterating the need
to address the Internet rights and principles issue.

Thoughts?
Best, gp