[IRP] draft invitation to our pre-EuroDig workshop

Lisa Horner lisa
Tue Jun 30 13:37:12 EEST 2009

Hi all

Does anyone have any more changes to make on the pre-Eurodig event
invitation, or shall we agree on this version and send it far and wide?

http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/node/166

Max - are you happy for your email address to go on it?  Happy to put
mine on too.

It'd be great to get a sense from this list about who is planning to
come to the event, and who would be interested in participating
remotely.

All the best,

Lisa