[IRP] APC rights charter / Internet bill of rights

Jac sm Kee jac
Wed Jun 24 05:35:49 EEST 2009

great :)

looking forward to the discussions on the list!

Lisa Horner wrote:
> Hi Jac
>
> That looks like a good timescale to me.  We plan to look at this in the IRP meeting on September 13th, so maybe we could aim to have all the themes addressed by then and have any final discussions in the meeting.

> All the best,
> Lisa

Jac sm Kee
Association of Progressive Communications, Women's Networking Support
Programme (APC WNSP)
www.takebackthetech.net
www.apcwomen.org
www.genderIT.org