[IRP] Second Latin American and Caribbean Preparatory Meeting for the IGF

Ginger Paque gpaque
Tue Jul 14 14:48:00 EEST 2009

Hi Max and all,
I would be interested, but do not know if the agenda is set. Graciela
could tell us.

I think rights and principles is an especially important area for LA
right now.

What do others say?

Saludos,
Ginger