[IRP] monthly meeting 19th of february 17.00 GMT

Max Senges maxsenges
Wed Feb 18 10:14:09 EET 2009

Dear Lee & Parminder

i 100% agree let's agree to draft during the meeting and see who can get
involved.

The review and amendment of our mission is also on the list so i think it's
a good moment

best
max