[IRP] Fw: IRP-DC elections results

shaila mistry shailam
Sat Dec 19 23:36:37 EET 2009

Congratulations everyone.
It is good to have such a diverse dedicated group. It is always up to a few passionate individuals  who come together to bring about change and are willing to give their time for such a worth while venture.
 With a vision that includes a better future for those who do not have a voice of their own or a place at the table can we create a better world. This thought alone drives all the work that I do!

I am honored to be serving on this committee  and look forward to getting to know you all.

I accept a term of two years.

I too wish to thank Max for his stellar leadership and patient steering of this committee. And for keeping his cool. And being PATIENT .I watched him  remotely in Egypt:)

I too would like to nominate Lisa Horner as Chair . I watched her also, remotely in Egypt . She has all the leadership qualities that I would look for in a Chair.

Max to your suggestion to meet this Tuesday or Wednesday, I suggest we wait, because it is Christmas week and it is difficult assemble people.Just my suggestion.

Merry Christmas
happy Holidays to you all

peace
Shaila

Life is too short ....challenge the rules
Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!