[IRP] YOUR candidate info is missing for IRP Elections start this friday

Seiiti Arata seiiti.lists
Tue Dec 15 13:17:45 EET 2009

I also vouch for Isaac Mao, if he accepts to be nominated. Met him in
Hyderabad - he has great communication skills with a strong network and
doing a very important work as Rebecca said.