[IRP] Tentative proposal for merging the APC/IRP and FCForum charter processes

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak
Wed Dec 9 18:19:29 EET 2009

Hello,

I heard aboutabout Free Culture Forum and I noticed that Creative Commons
wasn't present there.
why not for merging. the best is to look for differences between the two
charters (I guess mostly that is in the A2K part) and discuss how to add
that. we clearly need more support from organizations and individuals to
endorse the IR charter. maybe we need to finish the first version and after
we can discuss about combination ?

 Regards

Rafik