[IRP] video of Robin Gross arguing for Internet Rights and Principles (2006)

Max Senges maxsenges
Sun Aug 9 12:45:32 EEST 2009

Hi everybody

there is so much information/resources out there. I just found this video
from IGF 2006 in which Robin argues quite convincingly why we are advocating
for international Rights standards on the net:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJwPVp_UPOw

I added the video to our video collection on our site
http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/node/11

Please send relevant videos to the list and/or add them to our site!

You also have the possibility to contibute links via delicious, to write
blog posts on our site our have relevant posts syndiacted from your blog.
Just send me a mail and I set tings up.

Hugs
Max

*"Never create anything; it will be misinterpreted"*
  .   .   .   .  .   .   . . . . Bob Dylan

Dr. Max Senges

www.maxsenges.com
www.knowledgeentrepreneur.com