[IRP] monthly meeting 13th of August - 18.00CET // 9amPST

Emily Laidlaw emily
Fri Aug 7 23:08:03 EEST 2009

Hi Max,

I cannot make this week's meeting as I will be teaching a class.  Might I
(selfishly) suggest another meeting before EuroDig? It is my last day of
lecturing so I am fairly flexible for future meetings.

As to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse, I'd be interested in working on
content for the United Kingdom (I can help with regards to Canada as well if
needed).  We can discuss this further at a later time.

All the best,

Emily