[IRP] monthly meeting this thursday 16th of April 8am GMT

Max Senges maxsenges
Wed Apr 15 20:15:38 EEST 2009

I am very sorry about that confusion - (i can not believe that summertime in
the UK is yet different to the US and the rest of Europe.....).  7am GMT
which apparently is 9am Barcelona and 8am UK summertime time right? and if i
am not mistaken 23.00 PST

ok sorry i am throughly confused - I will be there 9am Barcelona time!

can someone please start a coalition for the harmonization of the summertime
madness???

saludos
max

*"Truth is the only god"*