[IRP] monthly meeting this thursday 16th of April 8am GMT
Tue Apr 14 17:31:53 EEST 2009
As planned let's meet this thursday 16th of April at 8am GMT (i think that
should allow participation from many more timezones).
I think most agenda points are still the same. Proposed agenda:
- Review/Ammend&Add/Accept Agenda
- report Human Readable Privacy project meeting in Berlin
- Rudi: next steps Registrants Rights Charter
- Meeting in Italy -- Lisa and others
- contribution to IGF review
- proposals for workshops (i know Bertrand has one on Rights in
- re-development of our mission statement
- re-development of our website content (i think we can improve a lot by
targeting why people/institutions/companies should join and what they can
I have problems setting up the skype-conference call service right now. Can
anyone either recommend a conf-call provider or even offer to host our call?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the IRP